At Bablake Junior School there are over 40 co-curricular activities every week!
A myriad of varied activities takes place evry week. There are activities that cover a wide range of interests and take place at various times; before school, at lunchtime and after school. In addition to the clubs listed below:
Homework is available for all 3.40 - 4.10pm daily.
Aftercare is available to all 4.10 - 6.00pm daily. There is a small charge for this and the session includes biscuits and a drink at 5.00pm.
- Art Club
- Booster - Learning Support prep
- Brass Groups
- Biathlon - swimming and running
- Chess - team fixtures and squad training
- Choir - practices and performances
- Cricket - winter nets before school and additional sessions in the summer
- Cross Country - training and meets
- Design Technology
- Football - boys and girls
- Maths - Junior School and joint sessions with Senior School
- Martial Arts
- Recorder Groups
- Running for All
- School Council
- Short Tennis
- Speech and Drama - LAMDA
- Strings - Junior and Senior school groups are open to our pupils
The contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision is excellent.