The Performing Arts are a key part of the Bablake curriculum and co-curricular provision as they help to develop our pupils' artistic and creative skills, which are then transferable for a good number of social and work-related areas in and beyond Bablake.
Drama lessons allow pupils to:
- explore life situations in a non-threatening environment.
- understand and influence their society via character roles and situations.
- develop individual and group communication skills, both in verbal and non-verbal expression.
- develop their intellectual, social, physical and emotional feelings.
- engage in issues relating to identity, societies, cultures, ideologies and gender.
- participate in one of the oldest yet most dynamic art forms.
- experience and understand the Arts.
- learn aesthetically.